E-Borak Liftkipp tipping table
A patented revolutionary device for tipping and turning heavy workpieces into position for easy processing. It is designed to allow a single man to easily rotate a heavy workpiece of any shape (heavy tool, weld, metal block, ...) so that he can access all 6 sides of the workpiece from the desired direction. The objects that can be rotated on the device are of different shapes.
- Robust workmanship to work in demanding working conditions
- The device may be partially or fully automated
- Easy to reposition with a forklift
- The construction of the device is possible, so that the tipper platform can be aligned with the ground level
- It is also possible to install in the manhole on the lifting table, thus adjusting the vertical position of the workpiece
- Possible design as a robot serving for: welding, grinding, painting, ...